Hello and welcome to 2019! 💜 After facing my first serious blogging crisis during the last half of 2018, I finally realized that I did want to keep blogging! It was just a matter of having more time to read (winter is perfect for that) and not writing a review for every book that I read, only those that I wanted to share with you. So that’s why I’m going to try to do.
2019 Reading Resolutions
- No blogging pressure, just post whenever I feel like doing it. If I don’t want to post during a week, it’s totally fine.
- I don’t have to write a review of every book that I read. Sometimes, I don’t have much to say and that’s ok.
- Catch up with crime series that I want to keep reading. I’m so behind!
- At the same time, give up on series that I’m only reading as “homework”. It’s not a “crime” to give up an unfinished series and move on.
- Read more books from the TBR and not so many new releases (ha!)
- Only request 1 ARC/Netgalley every month.
- New releases: only authors that I love and debuts that look SUPER good.
- Reach Netgalley 100%, which shouldn’t be difficult since I only have 3 pending reads.
- Reduce my Goodreads TBR to 50 (ha!).
- Join more readalongs and buddy reads.
- Read more international crime (nordic, etc).
- Not really blog-related, but WRITE MORE. Finish one story. Finally do this.
So… what are your reading goals this year? Do you share any with me? 💜